A Free-Choice Supplement for Cattle on Pasture
MINLIC® w/Bio-Mos supplement is specially formulated to enrich the diet of cattle without the added cost of supplemental protein. This unique supplement is second to none when compared to other low-moisture blocks. This block is the product of a state-of-the-art patented process that provides a unique 24-hour feeding system. MINLIC® w/Bio-Mos is an exceptionally dense block that will give you the most for your money. Here’s how:
- Economical: A low feeding rate of 0.25 to 0.50 lb/head daily means lower feeding costs (on a per head per day basis).
- High Mineral Fortification: This supplement is mineral and vitamin fortified which means that additional minerals do not need to be added to the diet, resulting in significant cost savings.
- Weather Resistant: The patented, "continuous flow" system creates a low-moisture, exceptionally dense block that maintains its integrity even in hot, humid weather or precipitation.
- Minimal Labor: MINLIC® w/Bio-Mos is easy to feed. Simply place the block in areas of easy access to cattle.
- Returnable Steel Barrels are self contained supplement feeders that are environmentally friendly and eliminate the expense of additional feeding equipment.
Bio-Mos is derived from a specific strain of yeast and improves animal performance. Gastrointestinal (GI) health and integrity is essential for animal performance and Bio-Mos 'feeds the GI tract' and thus plays a critical role in animal nutrition and production.
¾ lb intake will provide 10 grams of Bio-Mos.
|Alltech® Bio-Mos® Features:
||Alltech® Bio-Mos® Benefits:
|• Supports gut health, integrity and stability
• Market presence of over 15 years
• Natural, differentiated meat marketability
• Bio-Mos is supported by over 500 research trials
• ARC Certified = Quality Control
• Efficient nutrient transfer from cow to calf
• Supports cow health and livability
|• Cow-calf health and livability
• Optimal growth and development
• Reduced use of therapeutic treatments
• Cow-calf management
• Nutrient transfer from cow to calf
|Bio-Mos is a registered trademark of Alltech®
For more information about this product download
the PDF (541 KB)
This document requires Adobe Reader to view.
If you don't have Reader it can be downloaded free by clicking the button above.