RANGE 30 MF w/BIO-MOS®
A Nutritionally Formulated Supplement for Cattle
RANGE 30 MF w/Bio-Mos is designed to complement different low protein forages. This block is the product of a state of the art patented process that provides a unique 24-hour feeding system. Bio-Mos from Alltech® is derived from a specifi c strain of yeast and improves animal performance. Gastrointestinal (GI) health and integrity is essential for animal performance and Bio-Mos 'feeds the GI tract' and thus plays a critical role in animal nutrition and production. Here’s how:
- Economical: A low feeding rate of 0.5 to 0.75 lb/head/day means lower feeding costs (on a per head per day basis).
- High Mineral Fortification: These supplements are mineral fortified, eliminating the need for additional free-choice minerals, resulting in a feed cost savings of 5¢ to 8¢ per head per day.
- Weather Resistant: The patented, "continuous flow" system creates a quality, low-moisture, exceptionally dense block that maintains its integrity even in hot, humid weather or precipitation.
- Minimal Labor: RANGE 30 MF w/Bio-Mos supplement is easy to feed. Simply place the blocks in areas of easy access to the cattle.
- Returnable Steel Barrels are self contained supplement feeders that are environmentally friendly and eliminate the expense of additional feeding equipment.
Bio-Mos is derived from a specific strain of yeast and improves animal performance. Gastrointestinal (GI) health and integrity is essential for animal performance and Bio-Mos 'feeds the GI tract' and thus plays a critical role in animal nutrition and production.
¾ lb intake will provide 10 grams of Bio-Mos.
|Alltech® Bio-Mos® Features:
||Alltech® Bio-Mos® Benefits:
|• Supports gut health, integrity and stability
• Market presence of over 15 years
• Natural, differentiated meat marketability
• Bio-Mos is supported by over 500 research trials
• ARC Certified = Quality Control
• Efficient nutrient transfer from cow to calf
• Supports cow health and livability
|• Cow-calf health and livability
• Optimal growth and development
• Reduced use of therapeutic treatments
• Cow-calf management
• Nutrient transfer from cow to calf
|Bio-Mos is a registered trademark of Alltech®
For more information about this product download
the PDF (583 KB)
This document requires Adobe Reader to view.
If you don't have Reader it can be downloaded free by clicking the button above.